Sunday, August 07, 2005

I went to the Sterlingfest Friday. I hung out with a lot of people, and I had a lot fun. It was awesome. I also went to the Tiger game last night and stayed up to 5 a.m.
I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. Why are we on the Earth? What's the purpose? What created us if anything?
I also got my MST papers yesterday. I already have homework (homework due the first day). I'm excited to go to MST! School will be much more fun next year. I plan to work very hard next year. I'll work hard and use the all of the brains I have I plan to succeed, so I will get into a college after my senior year in high school. Hopefully, MST will be fun. I also will like band and English, but history will probably be boring (I've already read about most of the history of the U.S, and I plan to continue that.)
I started a book called A Short History of Nearly Everything which I plan to finish along with many other books wihtin the next week.
That's all for now,
Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home