Monday, August 01, 2005

Hey, everyone! I am Chris, and I enjoy a wide variety of interests. They include: reading, writing, history (American and world), anthropology, politics, architecture, the paranormal, The Twilight Zone, The X-Files, Disney, and psychology among other interests.
Today was not very interesting, but I think tomorrow will be; I will visit the attic and basement of the Edsel Ford House which will be fairly interesting. In other news, this summer is fun. I went to the Fanfest, Home Run Derby, and All-Star Game for Major League Baseball in the same weekend; I had a lot of fun.
Last week, I purchased an iPod. It is much easier to carry around an iPod than headphones and a CD player, and I've been downloading a variety of CDs into my iPod. That's all for now.-CDZ

1 Comments:

Blogger sataneatscheezwhiz said...

ok now i have the right blog...good luck...geez, 5 blogs...

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home